Monday, May 16, 2011

Reason's For Sitch's Dad Calling Him Out!

15MAY/11



The father of reality superstar Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino had gone viral, explosively ranting about how his son wouldnt help pay for his medical bills. According to sources, The Situation not only said no -- but told his dad to "move to Florida and go on welfare." Frank Sorrentino was not a fan of the show as he also rips off a couple of the cast mates as well saying:
Deena is a first-class Italian pig... any girl who shows her [Italian slang for genitalia] the first time they're on f****** TV is a pig, he said of Deena Cortese.
When talking about Snooki, 'If I was that girl's father I'd run for cover... she's a 4ft 11in piece of s***!
And Ronnie is a f****** cry baby. How do you get on TV and cry like a f****** bitch over a girl? Be a f****** man', he added.\
Any who, you can kinda tell where the Sitch' gets his personality from. The father of 4 also went public saying that, "It's terrible that I gotta resort to something like this to get someone's attention. I've been diabetic for 25 years and my insurance was running out and I called up my son and said", "Listen Mikey, I'm between jobs right now, can you help me out? I don't want to lose my health coverage."'
Frank is reportedly trying to prove his kids wrong and hopes to be in the show-biz one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment