Friday, May 6, 2011

The Situation Working Out All Day Everday!

6
May/11

When you're The Situation, you have to work out as much as possible to keep the body toned. In the December/January issue of , on newsstands Nov. 15. Men's Fitness, Jersey Shore star, Mike "The Situation" says, "While I'm walking, I do it. On airplanes, I do it. In cars, I do it – so when somebody asks, 'Hey, can I see your abs?' it's always there." Mike "The Situation" is referring to working out in this latest addition of Men's Fitness. His secret is isometric contractions which allow him to work out his abs without having to do sit ups or any other movements. This allows him to work out wherever he wants, whenever he wants. This does not mean that he can skip the gym, because his motto is GTL after all. What's GTL without the "gym" segment. The Situation actually says, "“Every day when I wake up I gotta go to the gym.”  “I arrange my other activities around my workout. I have to organize my mind, body and health first,” states The Situation about his gym time. Mike also talks about movies as his next move now that he has done Jersey Shores and Dancing With The Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment